Sage ERP Accpac Manufacturing
Sage ERP Accpac is comprehensive suite of financial, operations and manufacturing modules specially designed for manufacturing companies in India. It brings you state. Sage Accpac suite brings you state of art yet easy to use end to end business management suite which deal with your entire financial, operations, manufacturing, customer relationship and project management processes. As a manufacturer you face challenges in controlling production process, better manage inventory and reduce customer complaints and it requires a specifically made solution for your industry to solve your problems.
Sage ERP Accpac suite is best suited for discrete manufacturing companies and it provides all the features and functionalities your manufacturing processes required in today’s business environment. It has been installed in thousands of industries worldwide.
Manufacturing suite for Sage Accpac ERP is an industrial-strength manufacturing system for Make-to-stock and Make-to-order manufacturers as well as custom Job shops. Simple yet powerful, Sage Accpac Manufacturing suite is an efficient manufacturing operation flow covering material purchase, processing manufacturing orders, work in progress, routing cost calculation, material consumption, material scrap and item substitution and order closeout.
Features of Sage Accpac Discrete Manufacturing Suite
- Supports multi-level Bill of Materials (BOM) structure.
- Unlimited number of BOM codes and revision numbers per item code.
- BOM based on standard formulation quantity for each product.
- Define scrap factors/production allowances for each component in the BOM.
- Archive Engineering Change Notice (ECN) information for each BOM structure.
- Use the different BOM status to manage items structure information.
Manufacturing Order Processing
- Plan, schedule, release and track manufacturing orders (MO) to better manage the production floor.
- Link MO with outstanding child or subcontract MO’s.
- Link MO with open sales orders (ACCPAC OE) and purchase orders (ACCPAC PO).
- Perform full and partial material issuances.
- Record production scrap and return of materials from the shop floor.
- Perform full and partial product receipts.
- Close out manufacturing orders (MO) and calculate actual costs and production variances.
Online Average Costing
- Cost of production is calculated at the point of posting.
- Material issuance cost is based on actual ACCPAC IC inventory issuance cost.
- Finished goods production cost is calculated as the sum of actual material issuance cost plus applied resource and tools cost divided by actual produced quantity.
- In order to accommodate partial manufacturing receipts, output is cost initially based on standard costs but is recomputed to actual upon MO closeout
- Production floor is divided into work centres which are in turn accessed through production routing operations.
- Material components in a BOM are assigned to a distinct operation in the bill of manufacturing.
- Perform material issuances or returns by operation instead of just by MO.
- Perform production scrap by operation.
- Perform WIP allocation by operation.
- Perform material receipts by operation instead of just by MO.
Operation-based Standard Costing
- Production costs are classified as material costs, overhead costs, labor costs and tool costs.
- Material costs are further categorized as either direct or packaging.
- Material (direct and packaging) standard costs are derived from ACCPAC IC standard costs.
- Overhead costs can be fixed or variable.
- Labor costs are composed of setup labor and direct or run-time labor costs.
- Resources and tools can be applied to work centres for costing purposes.
- Assembled standard costs derived from the BOM can be exported to ACCPAC Standard Costs
Work in Process (WIP) Monitoring
- Materials issued from ACCPAC to an open Manufacturing Order (MO) are considered WIP.
- Manufacturing Orders may be grouped into Production areas/zones for purposes of tracking and management.
- WIP is consumed via the MO allocation transaction.
- MO closeout automatically allocates unconsumed WIP.
- Users have the option to keep track of WIP in the shop floor and generate current or historic WIP reports.
- Provides for multiple component substitutes rated according to preference.
- Allows user triggered component substitution during MO Issuance based on inventory availability.
Tools Monitoring and Costing
- Tools are assets which are consumed during the manufacturing process.
- Consumption of tools may be fixed or variable.
- Tools can be categorized to user-defined tool types with pre-defined standard costs.
- The Tool Master allows the maintenance of actual tools with beginning quantities and actual costs.
- These tools are applied to MO’s and contribute to the actual product cost posted to ACCPAC IC
- Item History Report
- Manufacturing Order (MO) History Report
- Manufacturing Order (MO) Status Report
- Production Variance Report
- Material Usage Report
- Production Output Report
- Receive Excise goods and calculate excise tax from Purchase Orders entry of Sage accpac ERP with vendorm
- Information and assessable amount.
- Return excise goods from PO Return Entry screen and reconcile excise taxes accordingly.
- Ship excisable goods and calculate tax against the tax group selected.
- Maintain all transaction details like input to production, output from production, labor job issue, labor job receipt.
- Maintain business logic and GAAP principles in all transaction details.